Expedient Pittsburgh ACM is located in the area Pittsburgh, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 05-04-2018.
This data center is located within Allegheny Center Mall.
* SAS 70 Compliant Facility * High performance, dedicated, redundant telecommunications backbones, power and HVAC systems with a N+1 configuration * Hardened facility using secured cabinets and cages for customer convenience * Multiple data centers connected via 10 Gbps long haul fiber optic rings * Direct access to multiple Tier 1 providers * A Cisco powered back bone is in place with redundant routers and switches which eliminates single points of failure and provides uninterrupted data flow across the network * High availability network, including firewalls and load balancers * On-site engineers to provide premier support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
* Redundant UPS, 500 tons of HVAC via 25 units * VESDA fire detection system * 4 (four) 500kVa Uninterruptible Power Supply units * Caterpillar generator producing 2.2 Megawatts of power, with 3,000 gallons of backup fuel * Dual, redundant power buss feeds with separate facility entrances * Motion Activated Video camera surveillance recorded to DVR and stored for 90-days, key card entrance, biometric handscanners & lockable cabinets * Network infrastructure incorporates multiple OC, GigE and 10 Gig circuits from diverse sources
Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 (SAS70 Certified)
* Enterprise grade facility, without the capital investment * Scalable Infrastructure - pay as you grow * Flexibility to customize client solution based on needs assessment * Strategically located in risk-adverse region * Support both large and small companies in the Northeast and throughout the United States
* Expedient employees staff this facility * Specialized, experienced, and certified engineers are available for consultation * The level of technical expertise is unparalleled in the region for service provider data center space * Our engineers monitor the performance and traffic management of both the Data Center and ISP networks * We utilize predictive monitoring so that we can identify a problem before it can become service impacting
Expedient maintains complete authoritative and operational control over this datacenter facility, working with both staff facility engineers, electricians, and contractors to produce the solutions that custom fit clients needs.
* Floor Space & Layout: Over 25,000 sq. feet with 10,000 sq. feet of raised floor space and 8,000 sq. feet of flat floor * HVAC: 500 tons of cooling, 25 Air Handlers * Specialized Computer Room HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones * Electrical - On Floor: Breakers, conduit, A/B feed, and AC or DC * Dual Bus Power Feeds * Electrical - Off Floor: UPS and generator * Fire Suppression: FM-200 and pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system with VESDA smoke detection system * Access: 24x7x365 * Expedient can fit customer specific needs as they relate to cage layout, cooling and power
* Located conveniently from the airport and downtown * In addition to being the regions premier business class data center our facility is an ideal location as a secondary site for customers in other nearby markets or up and down the east coast
* Multi-Layered Integrated Approach to Physical Security * Man-trap with key-card and bio-metric hand-scanner, single point of entry and exit * 24x7x365 Access * Sign in and out of Data Center * Interior security manages inside of data center * Monitored with 16 CCTV Security Cameras recorded to DVR and stored for 90 days * Keyed Locks on all Cages and Cabinets